Home        Botanical        Geological        Elements/Nature/Weather        Peace        Paths/Systems        Music        Crafts        Shop        


+ Prayers to The Creator +
KM · DS · MA · DF · MG · MG · MS · NS & DS & Fam · RM ·
+ + +

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Old 1977 UFO Documentary for Australian TV




This documentary was pretty cool to watch. I LOVE seeing old TV programs from the 70's and remembering what TV used to be like when there were only major channels and several local ones. The presenter says it's the last surviving copy of the program and appears a little rough in some areas (showing a lot of Stars Wars and Jaws movie clips, which turn out to be an extra bonus for me anyways). Also there are interviews with a very young (did not recognize him) Steven Spielberg, Allen Hynek, Stanton Friedman, Betty HIll and many others. It was the first time seeing an interview of Betty Hill (at least that I can remember) and what she said freaked me out a little. I was watching the first parts late at night and I had to pause it and save it for day time.

I like the style of the whole thing. It's pretty matter of fact and straight forward, not filled with all the drama and overly emotional music of today's docs. I am on the 6th video and getting ready to watch the others.

Stan Deyo - UFOs are Here! - 1977 Documentary

A large amount of videos at YouTube Channel Freeforyoutohave (page says "Ex-Soldier and War-Veteran (BosniƩ-1993)"... "To Boldly Go Where Someone Has Gone Before" - over 600 videos uploaded)

+ + +

No comments: