Home        Botanical        Geological        Elements/Nature/Weather        Peace        Paths/Systems        Music        Crafts        Shop        


+ Prayers to The Creator +
KM · DS · MA · DF · MG · MG · MS · NS & DS & Fam · RM ·
+ + +

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Disclosure Project

I am just getting ready to start watching this series of videos on YouTube. I first heard about The Disclosure Project about 4 years ago or so (I have their link in my side bar). I was sent a link, went to their site, watched the video and got my hair blown back! This is a different video than the one I saw then. If you want to see something about UFO's that has what folks would call "credible witnesses" (military, air traffic controllers, etc.) then this is that.

The UFO Disclosure Project -- Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFJsaK3j4js

No comments: