Home        Botanical        Geological        Elements/Nature/Weather        Peace        Paths/Systems        Music        Crafts        Shop        


+ Prayers to The Creator +
KM · DS · MA · DF · MG · MG · MS · NS & DS & Fam · RM ·
+ + +

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Under the Weather -- Call the 4 Thieves

For my son's birthday, I promised to go see Hancock with him. I had not been to the movies in over a year. I am not a movie person, but of course I wanted to go with him for this special day. Well, I forgot about my allergy to air conditioning. By the time we got out of the movie theatre, I was already feeling woozy, but not knowing why. I could barely walk later on that evening and woke up the next morning feeling like someone had beat me up with a baseball bat in my sleep! I felt HORRIBLE and it also brought on a relapse of this skin thing I have been battling for about 5 or so years. My throat was swollen beyond belief and my tonsils were huge. Well anyways, besides moaning and whining, I just wanted to write about what I took to get over this thing. All I took was a couple of aspirin every so often and sips of "4 Thieves Vinegar" every time I started feeling woozy. I even got to go out and watch fireworks, from using this combo. I still felt tired, but it was way better than the last time I had this reaction. I was bedridden for weeks and the "skin thing" had me bedridden for months, doctors not knowing what it was.

Okay, so here is the recipe I used in case if anyone might be interested:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/recipes.html

[scroll down to the "F's" portion]

---

And the movie, I was a little perplexed at the beginning and even told my son, 'okay I am confused... they better have a way to tie all this together and pull it out in the end'... which in my opinion they did! I will definitely go see a sequel if there is one. I heard critics didn't like it. Also heard the reason for the choppiness in the beginning was that they had to cut a lot of scenes to get a PG rating and suffered loss of continuity.

And a side note, I haven't looked but I bet if the "decoders" had a field day with this movie!

+ + +

No comments: