Home        Botanical        Geological        Elements/Nature/Weather        Peace        Paths/Systems        Music        Crafts        Shop        


+ Prayers to The Creator +
KM · DS · MA · DF · MG · MG · MS · NS & DS & Fam · RM ·
+ + +

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Please Bring Gifts




Change always comes bearing gifts. ~Price Pritchett

---

It has been an eventful couple of days. A lot has gone in a little bit of time. Was unexpectedly without internet, phone and cable for a while. This was (another) a big eye-opener. It was the culmination of a direction I had been going in, but did not fully realize it at the time.

I've been keeping a new little journal for observation. It has been very helpful. I asked for help in seeing some things and this was a welcome answer/tool. I've just been being quiet and observing Nature and writing what comes into my heart. I have learned some monumental things about myself. And what I have had the opportunity to learn has tilted my perspective of just what it is I am doing and why. Because of this I have to change the focus of this Shells and Bones, but I think it is a good thing. It's always a good thing when someone gets closer to their heart. Not to be too self-important, but I do have a need to spell things out clearly.

Well, to get down to it, I have decided to temporarily not offer any consultations or services. I plan to still offer botanicals and salts -- singly and packaged for specific uses, but for now, I won't be taking on any work for clients. I do plan to offer other items. I don't quite know what they are yet, but I trust that they will be coming and as they do, I will offer them. Hopefully they will be of use and of interest. I am jumping in the flow and we'll see what happens.

I am following my heart as these new revelations have arisen. They surely have arisen for a reason and I won't fully know the reason until I continue to follow through. The new direction, at it's foundation, is towards Nature and Spirit, and my Love for Them, and whatever materializes from that. So anything to do with sharing Their Beauty (which I believe is mostly everything) will most likely stay the same.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you will continue to visit and find many useful things.

Michele
<: n'ya` ya :>

[Oh and I am adding some of my journaling, so there will be several back dated posts.]

+ + +

No comments: